How do I delete formulas but save numbers?

  1. #1
    Dino
    Guest

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Portugal
    MS-Off Ver
    Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
    Choose the range of formulas and copy it. Then, select the same or other range and choose Paste Special, Values.

    Hope it helps

  3. #3
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete formulas but save numbers?

    Hi Dino,

    Select the range, copy and paste special values

    HTH
    Regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  4. #4
    Dino
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete formulas but save numbers?

    thank you!

  5. #5
    Dino
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete formulas but save numbers?

    Thank you!