Converting a decimal time into hours and minutes

  1. #1
    LizHough
    Guest

    Converting a decimal time into hours and minutes

    I need to convert the decimal time 24.72 into hours and minutes.

    Obviously it's still 24 hours but I need to convert the .72 into minutes and
    rather than inputting the information each time I need to find a formula
    which will do it automatically.

    I've tried all the formulas and training sessions but they don't seem to
    work when it's over 24 hours.

    Thanks,
    Liz

  2. #2
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: Converting a decimal time into hours and minutes

    Hi

    =24.72/24
    , and format as some time format, p.e. "[h]:mm"

    Arvi Laanemets

    news:[email protected]...