Sheets Tabs moved to Right Side of Page. How to get back to Left ?

  1. #1
    Corey
    Guest

    Sheets Tabs moved to Right Side of Page. How to get back to Left ?

    Does anyone know how to move the Sheet tabs back to the Left hand side?

    I did a oopps some where along thr line....

    Regards

    Corey

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Sheets Tabs moved to Right Side of Page. How to get back to Left ?

    Corey

    Are the row headers on the right side also?

    Are the column headers backwards?

    Tools>Options>International>Default should be checked "left to right" and "View
    current sheet right to left" should be unchecked.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Sheets Tabs moved to Right Side of Page. How to get back to Left ?

    Maybe this:

    Tools>Options>International tab.

    Make sure the appropriate options are set to Left to Right

    Biff

    news:%[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Corey
    Guest

    Re: Sheets Tabs moved to Right Side of Page. How to get back to Left ?

    Thanks Guys.
    Don't know how i changed that.
    Think there is some Gremlins in area.

    Cheers