Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How do I set up a needs assessment result template in Excel?

  1. #1
    Chantal66
    Guest

    How do I set up a needs assessment result template in Excel?

    I need to set up the following to compile the results of a membership survey
    sent to our membership. Can someone help?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a needs assessment result template in Excel?

    Not near enough detail to form an idea of where to start.

    Is this to be an electronic survey form?

    How will you send out the form and receive the finished survey from your
    members?

    I guess you would need a column with questions and a column for answers or check
    boxes.

    When all members have sent in their answers, you would have to filter the
    answers.

    Would you want to know who answered what?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  3. #3
    Chantal66
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a needs assessment result template in Excel?

    Thank you for your reply!

    The form is a word document sent out by regular mail (not electronic) and
    were received in the same way (manually filled out). The survey was sent out
    with the option for the member to include their personal contact information.
    The questions are related to :

    Demographics
    Type of practice
    Annual scientific meeting
    Sessions offered at the meeting (ratings with comments)
    Future Topics (a list of topics is listed and members must rank them by
    preference)
    Learning needs
    Career path
    Specialty