How can I redline (mark corrections) in Excel 2003?

  1. #1
    Irene
    Guest

    How can I redline (mark corrections) in Excel 2003?

    I'm trying to show corrections to an Excel spreadsheet and would like to draw
    a red line through the information and change some numbers. How can I use
    tools like redline or insert corrections without deleting the old information?

  2. #2
    S Davis
    Guest

    Re: How can I redline (mark corrections) in Excel 2003?

    Excel 2003 allows you to track changes, try that.

  3. #3
    Irene
    Guest

    Re: How can I redline (mark corrections) in Excel 2003?

    That will work!! thanks for answering my question.
    Irene