writing a statement

  1. #1
    newexceluser
    Guest

    writing a statement

    i need to write a statement in excel that will copy dates to another
    spreadsheet in the correct cell based on the dates and also i need it to move
    down a row once the 1st row is full.
    I am very new at writing statements so any help would be great.
    thanks

  2. #2
    Sasa Stankovic
    Guest

    Re: writing a statement

    you really need VBA, but you should give more info? what do you mean with
    ">i need to write a statement in excel that will copy dates to another
    > spreadsheet in the correct cell based on the dates"

    you're copiing dates based on dates?

    ....and also i need it to move down a row once the 1st row is full..
    move down: ActiveCell.Offset(RowOffset:=1, ColumnOffset:=0)
    news:[email protected]...