When I try to insert a logo (.jpg) it prints out as a black box

  1. #1
    GGB
    Guest

    When I try to insert a logo (.jpg) it prints out as a black box

    When I print my worksheet, my 4 color logo which is in .jpg format prints out
    black. I have it in a single cell(not merged or wrapped) and I have "brought
    it to the fromt" in Arrange. Any suggestions

    Thank you

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: When I try to insert a logo (.jpg) it prints out as a black box

    in Excel check

    File/Page setup.

    Tab Sheet:
    Uncheck Black & White
    Uncheck Draft Quality.

    Tab Page:
    print quality 300 dpi or more?

    if this doesnt fix it...
    is Page Preview showing color?
    have you installed all service packs & hotfixes?
    are you using the proper printer drivers..

    which excel version?
    which operating system?

    --
    keepITcool

    GGB wrote in <news:<[email protected]>

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: When I try to insert a logo (.jpg) it prints out as a black box

    Check your print setup in File>Page Setup>Sheet.

    Are you set to "black and white" or "draft quality"?

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP