360 day calendar function

  1. #1

    Angry 360 day calendar function

    is anyone familiar with entering dates pre 1800's ? I'm trying to use the following function =DAYS360() between two dates however, any date i enter before 1900 gives me an error.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: 360 day calendar function

    Take a look at John Walkenbach's XDate add-in:

    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm

    Bob Phillips

    "Lemor" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: 360 day calendar function

    As you've found out, Excel is not good at dates before Jan 1/1900.

    In addition, you should know that DAYS360 does not give an accurate difference
    in every case. You should use simple subtraction (ie, =b1-a1) to get the true
    number of days between two dates.

    Fred