Simple If Statement

  1. #1

    Simple If Statement

    HI Guys

    Can somebody show me how to do this simple if statement.

    say i have two rows A and B

    row A has a set of names in like peter, dan, simon etc etc

    and

    Row B also has a set of names in like peter, dan, simon etc etc

    In row C i would like to write a formula like this:

    if (RowA = RowB) print RowA Else Print RowB
    can anyone help

    Cheers in advance
    Last edited by digital21st; 08-02-2006 at 10:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Simple If Statement

    Hi