Highlighting an active cell

  1. #1
    pjy
    Guest

    Highlighting an active cell

    I have a workbook of floorplans with desk no's and pc no's. I have created
    bookmark links to another worksheet within this workbook that contains user
    name tel no and pc details, There are over 300 names in this sheet. Is it
    possible to highlight say in yellow the cell that becomes active when I enter
    it from my link.

    Your help here would be very much appreciated.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Highlighting an active cell

    Have you looked at Conditional Formatting?....it may just do the trick for you.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3