Work Rota:randomises the names

  1. #1

    Work Rota:randomises the names

    Hi

    Can someone help.

    I've searched the forum and google but can't seem to find what i'm looking for.

    I need to do a work rota where it randomises the names in the columns and rows and in equal number.

    Please see attached to understand what i mean.

    I have 7 employees in total

    Thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    re: Work Rota:randomises the names

    Perhaps you might want to try this sample from my archives*:
    http://savefile.com/files/5083813
    Random_Scheduler_Melissa_wksht.xls
    (it'll provide you some ideas to work with)

    *archives link in sign-off below
    --
    Max
    Singapore

  3. #3
    Thank you very much for your reply, really appreciate it

  4. #4
    Max

    "Belter" wrote:
    > Thank you very much for your reply, really appreciate it

    You're welcome !
    The feedback is appreciated ..

  5. #5
    I have one more question.

    Is there any way i can make the employees to equal amount of duties every week for example give them 2 slots for a particular duty.

  6. #6
    Max

    "Belter" wrote:
    > Is there any way i can make the employees to equal amount of duties
    > every week for example give them 2 slots for a particular duty.

    I'm not sure how/if this can be done.
    You might want to take it up in a new posting.

    If you want ordered schedules (not randomized),
    then try this one from my archives:
    http://savefile.com/files/7312953
    Rotation schedule_30_names_15_weeks_paul_newusers