Using Countif with multiple criteria

  1. #1
    JustLearning
    Guest

    Using Countif with multiple criteria

    I have a workbook that I need to count occurances of a cell value based on
    multiple criteria --i.e. the count is valid only if all criteria is met. I
    have tried to use sumproduct, but I get a #N/A result, but I know that the
    arrays are of the same length. The only thing that I suspect is that the
    arrays are sparse --i.e. not evey value is present. How can I count the
    number of occurances in this example?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Using Countif with multiple criteria

    #N/A normally occurs if the arrays are different sizes, or the data contains
    #N/A. Post your formula and some data.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...