Add Instant Totals use what feature?

  1. #1
    bluemoon
    Guest

    Add Instant Totals use what feature?

    I'm trying to add instant totals to a worksheet data but which feature do I
    use?

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Add Instant Totals use what feature?

    What do you mean, "instant totals"?
    Please give an example

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

  3. #3
    bluemoon
    Guest

    Re: Add Instant Totals use what feature?

    What I am tring to do is to Add instant totals to my woorksheet data, using
    the unknown feature? Is it Consolidate or Subtotals that I use. I can't give
    an example because I have no clue what I am doing. Sorry

  4. #4
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Add Instant Totals use what feature?

    You could try holding down the Alt key and pressing the = key.
    That may give you what you want.
    --
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA