Round to nearest 5000?

  1. #1
    Kim
    Guest

    Round to nearest 5000?

    Hi,

    I have a column of values that I want to round up or down to the nearest 5000.
    Is there a function for this?

    Examples:
    Orig Rounded
    167,200 165,000
    165,764 165,000
    159,812 165,000
    192,116 190,000
    189,253 190,000

    --
    -Kim

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Round to nearest 5000?

    use the MROUND function:
    =MROUND(A1,5000)

    If the MROUND function isn't available, then you'll need to install the
    Analysis ToolPak using the Add-Ins command on the Tools menu.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest