Autofill based on a cell reference

  1. #1

    Autofill based on a cell reference

    Is there a way to only fill equations in a specified number of rows? I have many columns of equations that analyze anywhere from 5 data points to several thousand depending on the user's desire for the current report. While the wait time isn't extremely long, it is longer than I prefer. Is there any way that I can have the user type in the number of data points it wants to look at and fill the equations down that number of rows? Removing the equations that are not needed for the specific data analysis significantly speeds up the calculations, but I don't want to have to have someone do drag the cells down manually anytime the analysis is changed (especially because some people using the sheet might not understand or know how to do that).

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Autofill based on a cell reference