I Need Help Creating or Finding an Excel Template

  1. #1
    mscraven
    Guest

    I Need Help Creating or Finding an Excel Template

    I am sending out a travel questionnaire, done in Excel 2003, to
    co-workers. They are going to complete the form and email it back to
    me. I would like to gather the information from each co-worker and
    compile it in one master worksheet. I have been searching in Google,
    but possibly I'm not wording my search correctly.

    I hope someone can help me. I hate to think about retyping all of the
    information, or even copy and pasting it.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: I Need Help Creating or Finding an Excel Template

    mscraven wrote:
    > I am sending out a travel questionnaire, done in Excel 2003, to
    > co-workers. They are going to complete the form and email it back to
    > me. I would like to gather the information from each co-worker and
    > compile it in one master worksheet. I have been searching in Google,
    > but possibly I'm not wording my search correctly.
    >
    > I hope someone can help me. I hate to think about retyping all of the
    > information, or even copy and pasting it.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Maybe you can find some good ideas:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...C&Query=travel

    --