Formula errors

  1. #1
    MeSteve
    Guest

    Formula errors

    I have a column where all formulas are the same except row number. Some of
    the formulas are returning '#N/A' when I open the file. The formulas link to
    another file. When I open the other file, the values update correctly. Only
    about a dozen blocks are doing this. All other blocks are calculating
    correctly before I open the source file. If I open the Error Checkingbox, it
    says 'A value is not available to the formula or function'

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: Formula errors

    Can you post the formula(s),
    Regards,
    Alan.
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    similar problem

    Hi, I am having a similar problem with a spreadsheet I am working with.

    I am using a simple 'Match()' function, but occasionally it will not recognize the exact number, and spits back '#N/A'. This occurs randomly, as the majority of the cells with the Match function work properly.

    How did you solve your problem?

    Thanks,