ascending sorting

  1. #1
    fofomama
    Guest

    ascending sorting

    dont know.i want to sort a column which is the result of two added columns
    but it is not working ,I dont know why

  2. #2
    excelent
    Guest

    RE: ascending sorting

    I thinkits becourse of the formulas

    1 way:
    select all cells in column with data
    click on copy icon
    click on arrow in paste icon
    select values
    all ur formula is gone only values stays - now sort

    another way:
    select all cells in column with data
    click on copy icon
    select a emty column
    click on arrow in paste icon
    select values
    now sort new column

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: ascending sorting

    Copy a small selection of your data and paste it into a follow-up posting with
    some description of what you want it to look like after sorting.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

  4. #4
    fofomama
    Guest

    RE: ascending sorting

    Thanks
    This is what I have done but it didnt work.

  5. #5
    fofomama
    Guest

    RE: ascending sorting

    thanks
    This is what I have done but still it is not working