Minimum formula the excludes zeros

  1. #1
    Joco
    Guest

    Minimum formula the excludes zeros

    My column contains formulars that total weekly share prices, this shows zeros
    because that weeks prices are still to be entered, or the week is a future
    week.
    I require a fomular that shows the minimum total, excluding the zeros.

    current formula =min(a5:a35)

    Thanks for any help
    Joco

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Minimum formula the excludes zeros

    > current formula =min(a5:a35)

    Try something like:
    =MIN(IF(A5:A35>0,A5:A35))
    Array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER
    (instead of just pressing ENTER)
    --
    Max
    Singapore

  3. #3
    Joco
    Guest

    Re: Minimum formula the excludes zeros

    Max thanks formula works great.
    Would quite like to be in Singapore right now, weather in London is not good
    thanks again Joco

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Minimum formula the excludes zeros

    Good to hear that !
    Hope I've sent some Singapore "sunshine" to you over there <g>