Count reports per month

  1. #1
    Dewayne
    Guest

    Count reports per month

    I have a spread sheet that lists my reports by "customer name" in column "A"
    and the "date the report was completed" in column "B". The date is formatted
    mm/dd/yy (08/16/06).
    I need a formula that gives me the number of reports that were completed in
    each month of the year. The formula should be in a separate cell for each
    month.
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    --
    Dewayne