How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

  1. #1
    MLK
    Guest

    How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

    I have a pivot table report that displays ONLY the resources that left or
    started with the company (grouped by manager). The execs would now like to
    see percentages:

    a) percentage of resources left/entered against # of employees under a manger
    b) percentage of resources left/entered against the total # of employees

    How would I go about doing this for a pivot table report?

  2. #2
    Dave F
    Guest

    RE: How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

    Calculate those percentages in the source table and then refresh the pivot
    table and place those values where appropriate.
    --
    Brevity is the soul of wit.

  3. #3
    MLK
    Guest

    RE: How to pull extra info into Pivot table report

    Thanks. I will try that.