to convert columns to rows having mulit independent group columns

  1. #1
    Quacy
    Guest

    to convert columns to rows having mulit independent group columns

    i have a list to over 1000 contacts in column form. i would like to convert
    these contact into row from. Microsoft lets you convert one group at a time.
    If i highlight more than one group and paste special they come up side by
    side on same line.

    I would like each group to come up the right side of each contact

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: to convert columns to rows having mulit independent group columns

    Quacy

    There are ways to do what you want.

    Copy and paste a sample of your layout.

    How many rows per contact?

    Any blanks in between?

    Example of layout could like so................or other?

    firstname
    lastname
    address
    city