How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

  1. #1
    BobPetrich
    Guest

    How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

    Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel
    2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update the
    macro to work in Excel 2002?

  2. #2
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

    Hi
    normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of
    your code which generates this error

    --
    Regards
    Frank Kabel
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    BobPetrich
    Guest

    Re: How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

    And where do I find "that part of the code which generates this error"? (I'm
    a novice at macros). Thank you!

  4. #4
    Frank Kabel
    Guest

    Re: How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?

    Hi
    then the error occurs you should have the option 'Debug#. Then you should
    see the code.