massaging duplicates

  1. #1
    This Guy
    Guest

    massaging duplicates

    I am new to excel, doing the tutorial thing, but i am having a problem
    with a worksheet i want to massage.
    It goes something like this:

    ColumnA Column B Column C Column D
    abba A 0 0.15
    abba B 1 2
    abba C 0 0.14
    abba D 0 3
    abba E 1 0.2
    acca A 0 1
    acca B 0 3
    acca C 0 .2
    acca D 1 2
    acca E 1 66

    What i need to do is if Column B is > 1 then I need excel to ouput the
    value in Column C for ALL occurence of Column A. That is Since the
    First B has a value of 1 and the second b does not I need excel to
    output all of the column C values for B in different cells, i.e For B:
    abba:2, acca:3. For A, however, with two 0's I don't want it out.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: massaging duplicates

    See one response in your identical? post
    in .worksheet.functions

    Please do not multi-post
    --
    Rgds