Cell Formats in formulas

  1. #1
    C. Lewis
    Guest

    Cell Formats in formulas

    I have a worksheet set up with formulas to automatically copy values from
    another cell as it is changed. Is there a way to include the format of the
    reference cell (font, color) when referencing it in a formula. Example: when
    I change to a different symbol font in the referenced cell, the referencing
    cells only change the value, not the font, so I don't end up with the correct
    symbols in the referencing cell.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Cell Formats in formulas

    No, it's not possible to do that using formulas, only format formulas can do
    are number formats and only using the text function

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom