editing multiple sheets at once

  1. #1
    blamires
    Guest

    editing multiple sheets at once

    I was cruising along editing multiple sheets at the same time (by selecting
    them all - aka grouping) and everything was working fine and then suddenly it
    stopped. All that happens now is that despite several sheets being selected
    the only sheet that gets any editing done is the one in view.
    Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: editing multiple sheets at once

    What type of editing are you attempting? Not all features are available with
    groupd sheets.

    You cannot group edit if one if the sheets is protected.

    Do you get any error message?

    Some print setup features are not possible. You cannot sort or filter on
    grouped sheets.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP