Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Delete list?

  1. #1
    Olav Tollefsen
    Guest

    Delete list?

    On the Data->List menu in Excel you have a Create List option.

    Where is an option to delete a list??? I can't find that option on the
    Data->List menu. How do I delete a list in Excel?

    Olav

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Delete list?

    Olav

    Click anywhere in a list and select Data>List>Convert to range

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    "Olav Tollefsen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On the Data->List menu in Excel you have a Create List option.
    >
    > Where is an option to delete a list??? I can't find that option on the
    > Data->List menu. How do I delete a list in Excel?
    >
    > Olav

Closed Thread