Stop excel from reporting replacements

  1. #1
    Chris
    Guest

    Stop excel from reporting replacements

    How do I get excel from popping up the window that tells how many entries its
    replaced when I do a Ctrl-H. I have to edit a lot of entries and this is
    something I didn't have to put up with in Office 97

  2. #2

    Re: Stop excel from reporting replacements

    I'm not sure you can stop it (I couldn't).

    But if your fingers are on the keyboard, hit the enter key to dismiss it.

    (Or try hitting the enter key twice really quickly (with replace all having
    focus). It might not be noticeable (much).