Major differences between Microsoft 2003 and 2000?

  1. #1
    Zody
    Guest

    Major differences between Microsoft 2003 and 2000?

    Can anyone give me details here and tell me what the major differences would
    be for someone learning 2003 but still using 2000 following the training on
    2003? For instance, what might they learn on 2003 that can't be applied on
    2000?

  2. #2
    garfield-n-odie
    Guest

    Re: Major differences between Microsoft 2003 and 2000?

    Ask your teacher?

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Major differences between Microsoft 2003 and 2000?

    Zody

    John Walkenbach has some interesting material on the history of Excel and
    reviews on the versions.

    http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/index.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Major differences between Microsoft 2003 and 2000?

    This list compares Office 2003 with previous versions:

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...o/compare.mspx

    There's information on the new Excel features here:

    Lists might be one of the features covered in your training, and they're
    one of the new features in Excel 2003:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List