Chart / Graph

  1. #1
    Eric
    Guest

    Chart / Graph

    Hello,

    I would like to add threshold lines (horizontal lines) in a chart to show
    maximum and minimum values. In algebra the equations would be for instance
    y=100 for the max and y=55 for the minimum.
    How can I do this without having to repeat the same values indefinitely in
    the table or in the "=series" statement of the graph (repeated values being
    in my example 100 for the max and 55 for the min.).

    Thank you.

    Eric.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Chart / Graph

    Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a horizontal line to a chart:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#AddLine

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List