How do I get real time stock quotes to my excel worksheet?

  1. #1
    walter
    Guest

    How do I get real time stock quotes to my excel worksheet?

    I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I
    can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes.
    Please, advice me on how to get that service.

    Thanks,

    Walter

  2. #2
    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)
    Guest

    Re: How do I get real time stock quotes to my excel worksheet?

    walter wrote:
    > I would like to be able to get realtime stock quotes to an excel worksheet. I
    > can receive quotes from moneycentral but they are delay 15 to 20 minutes.
    > Please, advice me on how to get that service.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Walter

    There is a small group on Yahoo devoted to using Excel to do various
    stock market tricks. You can find it at:

    The last set of messages there was about this very subject. They
    provided web sites and Excel code to make it work.

    Good luck...

    Bill