How can I make the bar that shows the content of the cell visible.

  1. #1
    ZG
    Guest

    How can I make the bar that shows the content of the cell visible.

    I am not sure what the bar is called but it is the very bottom thing that you
    see before the spreadsheet itself... It has an adress of the cell to its
    left (ie A1, or f12) and to the right it is just a white space that you can
    type in the contents you want to enter or will show you contents as they are
    entered directly into the cell....
    This bar is missing, how do I get it back?

    Please help

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: How can I make the bar that shows the content of the cell visible.

    <Alt> <V> <F>
    --

    HTH,

    RD