LOOKUP FUNCTION WITH SUMS VALUES

  1. #1
    Jamesy
    Guest

    LOOKUP FUNCTION WITH SUMS VALUES

    Hello,

    There might be a simple answer here but either way I need help, let me
    explain my problem. For example "SHEET1" has granny smith apples in A1,
    "SHEET2" has granny smith apples located in A:A (more than one entry) and
    price per granny smith apple in B:B. So an example might be granny smith -
    10p or on another row the granny smith apple might be 15p, now what I need
    from sheet1 is the total value of granny smith apples. So I guess I require
    a lookup function that sums values, is this process possible?

    Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    James.

  2. #2
    JulieD