How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .

  1. #1
    DB
    Guest

    How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .

    I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want
    the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some
    help on this matter?

    Thank you,
    Dwain

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .

    Hi Dwain,

    Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu.

    See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman