How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X version

  1. #1
    laslo
    Guest

    How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X version

  2. #2
    Michael R Middleton
    Guest

    Re: How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X version

    laslo -

    (1) When I choose Excel X Help | Search Excel Help and type "analysis
    toolpak" and select "Install and use Analysis ToolPak," it gives me complete
    instructions, including the "Value Pack X Installer" requirement, which
    might be on a separate disk.

    (2) You are more likely to get Mac-specific help in the
    microsoft.public.mac.office.excel newsgroup.

    - Mike

    www.mikemiddleton.com

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X version

    IIRC, it's in the Value Pak folder of your installation disk.

    Use the Value Pak installer to copy it to the
    HD:Applications:Office:Add-ins folder.

    In article <[email protected]>,

  4. #4
    laslo
    Guest

    Re: How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X vers

    thanks for the help mike
    regards laslo

  5. #5
    laslo
    Guest

    Re: How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X vers

    Dear JE Mc G
    Appreciate your response I will get the boot disk and start again, If you're
    still there why dont they just boot the tools on initial installation
    Laslo

  6. #6
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How do i get Add Ins/Analysis Toolkit VBA for Excel Mac X vers

    Dunno. In my experience, though, about 95% of users exist quite happily
    without it. I only load it if I'm using a specific ATP function, and
    even then, I usually use native XL functions instead, since ATP's
    statistics are so badly implemented.