Help requested for an Excel Toolbar command

  1. #1
    Deanl5
    Guest

    Help requested for an Excel Toolbar command

    I am seeking help in creating a custom command for a MS Excel XP toolbar.

    In MS Word XP, I added a “Next Window� button to my standard toolbar, by
    going to the Tools menu, selecting Customize, Commands, Window & Help & then
    dragging the “Next Window� command to my toolbar. I open several documents,
    then simply click on “Next Window� to go to the next open document (sort of
    like scrolling between documents).

    I want this same "feature" in Excel, but when I get to the Window & Help
    section, there is no “Next Window� command to chose. I have tried a macro,
    but can’t get it to work. My macro knowledge is minimal & I am unable to find
    the actual command that will allow me to go to a next window.

    Can anyone assist in creating this command or perhaps copying from MS Word?

    Appreciate any assistance.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Help requested for an Excel Toolbar command

    Hi Dean,

    Try:

    Sub Tester()

    ActiveWindow.ActivateNext

    End Sub

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Deanl5
    Guest

    Re: Help requested for an Excel Toolbar command

    Awesome! (& so simple!)

    Thanks very much! Norman.