delete pivot table

  1. #1
    billq
    Guest

    delete pivot table

    Hello,
    Is there a way to delete a pivot table from a worksheet. Right now my
    method is to delete the whole sheet the pivot table resides on.
    thanks
    bill

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: delete pivot table

    Bill,

    Select all the cells, or more. Edit - Delete. Clear (delete key) won't do
    it

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: delete pivot table

    Select the pivot table and do edit>clear>all

    Peo Sjoblom

  4. #4
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: delete pivot table

    Peo's Edit - Clear - All is a better solution, as it doesn't involve the
    shifting of cells that goes with Delete.

    --
    Earl Kiosterud

    news:%[email protected]...