Resize name box

  1. #1
    Gilbert De Ceulaer
    Guest

    Resize name box

    Hi !
    Is it possible to make the Name Box wider ?
    I have some range-names that are larger than the box, and differ only in the
    last letter, so I can not alway see the entire name.
    TIA,
    Gilbert De Ceulaer

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Resize name box

    In MacXL, enter this in the VBE Immediate Window:

    CommandBars("Formula Bar").Controls("Name Box").Width = 250

    For WinXL, see

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NameBox.htm

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips