[SOLVED] Go to a specfiic row

  1. #1
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Go to a specfiic row

    Help, I haven't worked with Excel in a while and I've gone brain-dead today.
    :-)

    I'm working with some huge spreadsheets, 25,000+ rows. Rather than scrolling
    down, how do I go directly to row "xxx"?

    Thanks,

    Phideaux

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Go to a specfiic row

    Hi,

    You could use the Go To dialog.
    CTRL+G and the enter Axxx , where xxx is the row.

    or enter the cell address in the namebox, which is next to the formula bar.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Go to a specfiic row

    Phideaux

    Type the address(Axxx) in the Name Box and hit <enter> key.

    Name Box is located at left side of formula bar.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Gord Dibben

  5. #5
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Go to a specfiic row

    Hi Phideaux

    There's an address field above the row indicators. It displays the address
    of your selection. Enter "Axxx" (no quotes -and no x'es either, use digits)
    and Enter into it and the eagle has landed.

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    <phideaux> skrev i melding news:%[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Guest

    Re: Go to a specfiic row

    Thanks guys, got it.