Posting code into MS Word

  1. #1
    Bill Allen
    Guest

    Posting code into MS Word

    When I post code from a module into a Word document, the pasted text is all
    black even though the comments in the code module are green.

    I used to be able to paste the code, green comment text and all, in the past
    and I have NO IDEA what has changed with my system (besides everything).

    Any clues? A setting or ??

    TIA,

    Bill Allen

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Posting code into MS Word

    I've never seen the code text paste in any colour except black. Maybe
    you had a macro that formatted the text for you in Word.

    You can use a program like PrettyCode.Print to print the code with
    coloured text. Download an evaluation copy from:

    http://www.prettycode.com/page.asp?p=pcp_index#download

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List