Graph an Equation

  1. #1
    Michael Kintner
    Guest

    Graph an Equation

    How Can I Graph from an Equation in Excel? Ex: P=-.0056Q + 12 or P=.0033Q +
    8

    Thank you in advance for any help!
    Mike

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Graph an Equation

    Take a look at the answer you got when you asked the identical question
    on Tuesday.

    If you can't find it, search the archives:

    http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

    using your name in the Author field.

    If the answer doesn't work for you, post back with an explanation of why
    not, what you've tried, etc.

  3. #3
    Michael Kintner
    Guest

    Re: Graph an Equation

    Thank you, my news reader could not find the initial one that I submitted on
    Tuesday. Thank for the info I will try it.

    news:[email protected]...