Viewing two documents side by side.

  1. #1
    Eric Langager
    Guest

    Viewing two documents side by side.

    Hi,

    I am having a problem with Excel. I want to view two Excel files side by
    side, but whenever I open the second file, the first one disappears. For
    some reason, I am able to do this with Word, but not with Excel or
    Powerpoint. Is there any way to open to Excel files at the same time, tile
    them vertically, and view them side by side like you can do with Word?

    Thanks,

    Eric
    College of Software
    Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Viewing two documents side by side.

    With both Excel files open, click Window > Arrange > Tiled (say) > OK
    This'll give you the side-by-side view you're after

    --
    Rgds
    Max

  3. #3
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Viewing two documents side by side.

    open both files. click in both the files the central button at the top right
    hand corner. (before close(X) button)
    right click on the status bar, the bottom most bar in the window and click <
    tilewindows horizontally >or vertically.

    news:[email protected]...