Sending Attachments to multiple recipients

  1. #1
    Prabha
    Guest

    Sending Attachments to multiple recipients

    Hi, back again.
    Q1. Any advice how to include more that one recipient when sending
    attachments from excel?

    Q2. Also, I am aware that (Copy to and (Body Text) is not possible in
    Outlook. I am however, using Eurora and was wondering, perhaps there was a
    way to perform this.

    The code I've used is:

    With Workbooks("dreams.xls")
    .SendMail Recipients:="[email protected]", Subject:="Dreamer"
    End With

    Many thanks in advance
    Prabha

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Sending Attachments to multiple recipients

    try just adding a comma and put the next one in. OR, if you have a group set
    up in your address book, try sending to that group name????

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Prabha
    Guest

    Re: Sending Attachments to multiple recipients

    Dear Don,
    Many thanks for the quick response, however, having done as you've
    instructed by adding a comma and including the next address, I get the
    following error message:

    Compile Error: Expected Named Parameter!!

    With regards to a Group Address, Eudora is scratching it's head as it seems
    to be confused!!
    Regards,
    Prabha

  4. #4
    swatsp0p
    Guest

    Re: Sending Attachments to multiple recipients

    It is possible your email program requires a semicolon between addresses, e.g.:

    .SendMail
    Recipients:="[email protected]";"[email protected]";"[email protected]", Subject:="Dreamer"

    HTH