Remove an array

  1. #1
    gennario
    Guest

    Remove an array

    I have a spreadsheet with 7 different arrays. I only need 1 - how do I remove
    the others?

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Remove an array

    What do mean by "7 different arrays"? Post back and provide more detail
    about what you have and what you want to have. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    gennario
    Guest

    Re: Remove an array

    When setting up arrays for vlook up I created more names in the name box than
    I needed. I clicked on a name and tried to delete but it doesn't delete. Was
    hoping to clean up the name box to just the one I needed.

    Hope this makes sense.

  4. #4
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: Remove an array

    To remove (delete) names,

    <Insert> <Name> <Define>,

    Select the name and click on "Delete", then <OK>.
    --

    HTH,

    RD

  5. #5
    gennario
    Guest

    Re: Remove an array

    AWESOME!!! Worked perfect!! Never would have figured that one out
    myself....really appreciate the help!!!!!!

  6. #6
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: Remove an array