Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the original when.

  1. #1
    Excel changes dates in copy an
    Guest

    Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the original when.

    When copying and pasting dates, Excel pastes strange dates. Where do these
    come from and how do I stop this from occurring?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the original when.

    Copy and paste from where to where?

    Perhaps the "dates" you are copying are Text and not real dates.

    Give an example of a "strange date".

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  3. #3

    Re: Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the original when.

    Me on a Friday night?

    (Sometimes, you make it too easy!)

  4. #4
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the originalwhen.

    Oh, I don't think Friday has anything to do with it. <g>

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  5. #5

    Re: Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the originalwhen.

    Thank you for your continued support.

  6. #6
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Why does Excel Copy and Paste change dates from the original when.

    LOL

    Gord