Why does Excel create multiple copies of the same file?

  1. #1
    TJRUFF
    Guest

    Why does Excel create multiple copies of the same file?

    I have been using an Excel file called Ticklers for a long time. When I open
    it now it opens three files called Ticklers:1, Ticklers:2 and Ticklers:3. I
    have never made these extra files. Why is it happening?

  2. #2
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Why does Excel create multiple copies of the same file?

    This is the same file, just different windows, like three tv screens showing
    the same reality from different angles. Close two of them using the inner X
    up rignt to get rid of them.

    HTH. Best wishes Haralkd

    "TJRUFF" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    TJRuff
    Guest

    Re: Why does Excel create multiple copies of the same file?

    Thanks for you input. It was a great help.