How do I insert a clip art picture into a text box in word 2003

  1. #1
    Lindas
    Guest

    How do I insert a clip art picture into a text box in word 2003

    Trying to insert a picture into a text box in Word 2003 with very little
    success. Using Word as some students in the community do not have access to
    Publisher. Trying to create 4 invitations to a page. Want to use a text box
    to include text and graphics and then copy and paste four times. Help.

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    Re: How do I insert a clip art picture into a text box in word 2003

    Hi Lindas

    you'ld be better of posting to
    microsoft.public.word.newusers
    rather than an excel newsgroup

    personally, i would use a 2x2 (or 1x4) table in word for this rather than
    text boxes.

    Cheers
    JulieD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Lindas
    Guest

    Re: How do I insert a clip art picture into a text box in word 200

    Did not realise that it was an excel newsgroup.
    Thanks
    Lindas