Learning resources for VBA/macros?

  1. #1
    Dan E
    Guest

    Learning resources for VBA/macros?

    I'm reeaaally struggling to get a grasp of the basics (excuse the pun) of
    VBA/Excel macros - I used to program in BASIC aeons ago, but VBA is pretty
    rich meat. Any suggestions for free learning resources on the web? I found
    heaps of excellent tutorials for FrontPage, but not, so far, for
    VBA/macros/Excel..
    TIA
    Dan

    --
    Dan E
    webbie(removethis)@preferredcountry.com

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Learning resources for VBA/macros?

    Dan,
    Have a look at the links posted on this site, under the heading of,

    Excel Lessons & Tutorials (#tutorials)
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm

    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Dan E
    Guest

    Re: Learning resources for VBA/macros?

    Thanks Paul - I looked at the site, and unfortunately most of the links are
    outdated, including the VBA 101 tutorial at
    http://support.microsoft.com/support...01/default.asp .
    Bummer!

    Thanks again,

    Dan