digital certificate for my macros with SelfCert.exe

  1. #1
    MVM
    Guest

    digital certificate for my macros with SelfCert.exe

    How do I distribute my digital certificate created with SelfCert.exe to my
    company users?
    MVM

  2. #2
    Myrna Larson
    Guest

    Re: digital certificate for my macros with SelfCert.exe

    AFAIK, you don't distribute your certificates. Your users, when asked whether
    to enable macros in one of your workbooks, should check the box that adds you
    to their trusted sources.