Print all records labels

  1. #1
    Kathleane
    Guest

    Print all records labels

    I've several times carefully followed the directions for setting up a mail
    merge with labels in MS Word vs 2003 (even though I know how to do this,
    since I was having problems I started over from square one) and each time I
    get the same result which is that the only records that print are 1-30. I
    have it set up to print on a sheet of 30 labels. The only way I can print the
    rest of the labels is to go to record 31 and print that page and so on.

    I choose to print the entire document but get the same result each time -
    only one page at a time will print.

    Any ideas?

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Print all records labels

    Try this site by Graham Mayor:
    http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm. Good luck.

  3. #3
    Kathleane
    Guest

    RE: Print all records labels

    Thank you so much for your quick reply. All was looking good until I tried
    to use the DDE option for my Excel list. I received the following error
    message:
    ==================================
    This error message can appear if you attempt to insert a database into a
    Word document as an object or attach an Access data source to a Word
    mail-merge main document.
    This error message usually occurs if there is a problem communicating via
    Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE).
    Possible remedies are to reboot the system or attach the data source using
    an alternative method (ODBC, DAO).
    =================================
    I am using an Excel list that I have successfully used many times in Word
    2002.

  4. #4
    Kathleane
    Guest

    RE: Print all records labels

    Forget my post saying I had problems with an error message. I clicked ok
    thinking that all was lost but I just went back to the merge process and all
    was well. Thank you very much.

  5. #5
    Kathleane
    Guest

    RE: Print all records labels

    Why couldn't Microsoft have given the instructions that actually worked?